Come join the team at Skin Solutions Dermatology & Esthetics, where we believe everyone deserves to have great looking skin. Our office is focused on providing top notch services for a variety of cosmetic and dermatologic needs.
* Handling customer communications via phone, email and text.
* Call leads daily
* Schedule patients
* Discuss procedures
* Manage social media posts
* Track and report weekly, monthly and quarterly the number of inquiries, inquiries to consults and consults to procedures.
* Report the number of consults canceled, no-shows and rescheduled to identify trends.
* Generate reports weekly, monthly and quarterly to report on referral sources, conversion rates and procedure revenue.
* Assist in marketing efforts to build awareness and generate revenue for the practice.
* Strong computer, communication, and organization skills
* Strong social media skills
* Excellent people skills, capable of developing relationships
* Medical experience is a plus, but not required