At CrownPointe of Greenfield our staff's focus and "servant's heart" attitude enhance the quality of life in a setting that fosters independence. We are dedicated to improving the quality of life for our seniors
Full Time Director of Health Services
Must possess valid Indiana driver’s license. Current Indiana Nursing License. Registered Nurse (RN) or Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) (Required). Assure compliance with state regulations.
We are also seeking the following part time help at our facility.
PT Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN)
1. Taking of and documenting resident’s monthly/daily vitals.
2. Audit resident charts for required documents.
3. Audit dates on required medical information.
4. Evaluate needs of residents and coordinate service plan to meet resident needs.
5. Evaluate, train and support nursing staff to provide services for residents
6. Monitor changes in residents physically and mentally.
7. Promote resident satisfaction, respond to resident concerns.
8. Be familiar with Policy and Procedure Manual for Residential Care Facility.
9. Other duties as assigned by Administrator/Director of Health Services.
1. Hold a current LPN/RN license in Indiana.
2. Minimum of one year supervisor or administrative experience in health services, nursing home or assisted living.
3. Excellent organizational/communication skills required.
4. Ability to read and write English, ability to communicate with residents, families, personnel and support agencies and the ability to remain calm under stress.
5. Physically able to walk, bend, good hand coordination, ability to distinguish smells, taste and temperatures, ability to hear and respond to pages.
1. Ability to cooperate with other staff members.
2. Able to communicate verbally and in writing.
3. Understanding of geriatric population.
4. Accepts responsibility.5. Assess the needs of residents.
6. Establish and maintain good working relationship with community.
Part Time Dietary Staff - 12+ hrs a week
1. Assist with preparation of breakfast or other meals.
2. Assist with clearing dining room tables after meals.
3. Wash dishes between or after meals.
4. Pour drinks for residents- put at place setting before meals.
5. Assist with serving meals at meal times.
6. Clear tables completely and reset designated tables with clean linens, placemats, silverware, coffee cups, etc.
7. Perform cleaning duties as assigned.
8. May be asked to perform other duties as directed by Executive Director and/or Food Service Supervisor.
1. At least one (1) year of experience in a health care setting is preferred.
2. High School diploma or equivalent of High School diploma is preferred.
3. Must be at least 18 years of age to operate hazardous equipment such as the meat slicer.
About this company
The outside of our property says “stately and traditional.” Walk into our foyer and you will feel comfort, tranquility and peace of mind.
CrownPointe of Greenfield, Indiana is conveniently located close to shopping, churches, restaurants and medical facilities. In fact, the Hancock Memorial Hospital is directly across the street from our property!
Studio and one bedroom apartments offer a full array of amenities. Choose only what services you need; amenities that you desire.
The residents of CrownPointe of Greenfield are offered an opportunity to participate in a number of activities offered both internally and through members of the surrounding community.
Our staff’s focus and “servant’s heart” attitude enhance the quality of life in a setting that fosters independence. We meet this goal through services that support seniors ever changing needs.
Come see why our “Care You Can Trust” is reflected in everything we do.
Location/Region: Greenfield, IN (46140)