NOW HIRING Q.M.As & C.N.As
Full Time - Evening Shift
2 Part Time - Night Shift
We are located right behind Hancock Regional Hospital in Greenfield, Ind.
Our organization is looking for a compassionate and caring Certified Nursing Assistant who is interested in making a difference in the lives of our patients and their families. The CNA will be responsible for offering quality of life services, as well as assisting with developing and administering activities for our residents. The ideal candidate for this position is a compassionate professional with a strong sense of discretion and previous experience working in a long-term care facility.
· Assist residents with performing basic tasks such as eating, dressing and toileting when necessary
· Respond immediately to calls from patients for assistance or treatment and alert medical staff to pending emergency situations
· Encourage all residents to get exercise and participate in scheduled activities
· Engage in housekeeping tasks such as replacing linens on beds, cleaning patient rooms and removing and replacing trash bags
· Work with dining room personnel to ensure that all residents get the correct meals and that all residents are able to eat
· High school diploma/GED required (Associate degree preferred)
· Valid CNA license
· Able to communicate clearly in English using written and verbal methods
· Excellent interpersonal communication skills
· Strong bedside manner
· Ability to work as a valuable part of a team
About this company
The outside of our property says “stately and traditional.” Walk into our foyer and you will feel comfort, tranquility and peace of mind.
CrownPointe of Greenfield, Indiana is conveniently located close to shopping, churches, restaurants and medical facilities. In fact, the Hancock Memorial Hospital is directly across the street from our property!
Studio and one bedroom apartments offer a full array of amenities. Choose only what services you need; amenities that you desire.
The residents of CrownPointe of Greenfield are offered an opportunity to participate in a number of activities offered both internally and through members of the surrounding community.
Our staff’s focus and “servant’s heart” attitude enhance the quality of life in a setting that fosters independence. We meet this goal through services that support seniors ever changing needs.
Come see why our “Care You Can Trust” is reflected in everything we do.
Location/Region: Greenfield, IN (46140)