About Our Company:
Genesis Plastics Welding is an ISO 13485 certified contract manufacturer providing radio frequency (RF) welding and heat sealing applications of plastic products for military, medical and other industries. Products include military helmet pad systems, blood pressure cuff’s, inflatable bladders, hot and cold therapy devices, compression therapy sleeves, disposable heating blankets and drainage bags. Genesis proprietary heat sealing technology, ecoGenesis, allows RF plastics welding of very thin gauge (down to 0.001 inch) polyethylene, polypropylene and low-loss polymers and can facilitate polyvinylchloride (PVC) and polyurethane (PU) replacement with phthalate-free plastics.
Position Location: Fortville, IN No remote work available
Work Schedule: M-F 8:00 am 5:00 pm
Reports To : Plant Manager
About The Job:
Procurement/ Purchasing, Material and Inventory Control and Assist Creating a Master Production Schedule that ensures GPW consistently meets or exceeds its customer's expectations of Safety, Quality, Delivery, Cost. The prospective candidate will be engrained with most aspects of production including, but not limited to: Material Planning, Inventory Management, Procurement and Transportation. Initial responsibilities will include planning of work orders for manufacturing, identifying shortages, negotiating and procuring materials used in the production of products, as well as being a member of the production team.
- Executing Procurement/Purchasing Process at GPW
- Meeting daily purchasing requirements
- Managing supplier Quality, Delivery, Lead Time and Price (QDP)
- Supporting production through purchasing production supplies, equipment, and repairs
- Scheduling GPW Production and Logistics to Meet Customer Demand
- Creating a plan that matches customer demand with GPW production capacity
- Communicating the schedule and factory load (the plan) with production
- Coordinating deliveries with customers and logistics suppliers
- Implement Materials Management and Inventory Control
- Assisting in Implementing Inventory Strategies Aligning supplier capabilities with GPW goals
- Continuous improvement of planning and purchasing processes
- High School Diploma or GED, or one to three months related experience and/or training, or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- 2 years related experience
- Microsoft Office - Word, Excel, Powerpoint, Access, Publisher, Outlook, Internet Explorer
- Experience with Global Shop ERP System preferred but not required
- Effective communication skills/customer service skills
This position has no supervisory responsibilities
Commensurate with experience
- Group Health, Dental, Vision Insurance Plans
- Company-paid Life Insurance
- Retirement Savings Plan with Company Match
- Generous Paid Time Off
- Paid Holidays
Genesis Plastics Welding is an equal opportunity employer.
About this company
Fortville-based Genesis Plastics Welding is an ISO 13485 certified contract manufacturer providing radio frequency (RF) welding and heat sealing applications of plastic products for military, medical and other industries.
Genesis Plastics Welding is an industry leader in contract manufacturing and radio frequency (RF) welding and heat sealing of a wide variety of environmentally friendly thermoplastic materials. Over the last 25 years, we have continued to invest in the expansion and improvement of our leadership, facilities, equipment, technologies, and employees.
We are always looking to add talented members to our team who share our strategic values related to developing industry innovations, ensuring quality craftsmanship, providing technical excellence and creating an exceptional customer experience.
If you want to explore employment opportunities at Genesis Plastics Welding, please use our online career form (below) to apply for a job today!
Location/Region: Fortville, IN (46040)