CrownPointe of Greenfield is dedicated to improving the quality of life for our seniors. Our staff's focus and "servant's heart" attitude enhance the quality of life in a setting that fosters independence.
IMMEDIATELY HIRING for a Dietary Cook, perfect position for someone looking to expand their horizons and build a future with our company.
Essential Job Functions:
- Prepare or direct the preparation of all food served, following standard meal serving hours, so that excellence, quality, temperature and appearance of food is preserved.
- Prepare meals according to planned menus.
- Ensure that department complies with established sanitary standards, personal hygiene and health standards for personnel.
- Complete daily and scheduled cleaning duties of the department.
- At least one (1) year of experience in a health care setting is preferred, but not required. Willing to train the right candidate.
- High School diploma or equivalent of High School diploma is preferred.
- Must be at least 18 years of age to operate hazardous equipment such as the meat slicer.
- Mature and emotionally stable.
- Understanding of the geriatric population.
- Ability to cooperate with other staff members.
- Communicate verbally and in writing.
- Accept responsibility.
- Assess the dietary needs of the residents.
- Establish and maintain good working relationship with community and volunteers.
- Dental Insurance
- Flexible Schedule
- Health Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- 8 Hour Shift
- Monday to Friday
We are also seeking enthusiastic Dietary Aides who are passionate and eager to grow alongside an outstanding team! Responsibilities as a Dietary Aide, you will be responsible for helping to prepare and serve food per sanitation standards, food service policies, and safety procedures.
Our organization is looking for a compassionate and caring Certified Nursing Assistant who is interested in making a difference in the lives of our patients and their families. The CNA will be responsible for offering quality of life services, as well as assisting with developing and administering activities for our residents. The ideal candidate for this position is a compassionate professional with a strong sense of discretion and previous experience working in a long-term care facility.
· Assist residents with performing basic tasks such as eating, dressing and toileting when necessary
· Respond immediately to calls from patients for assistance or treatment and alert medical staff to pending emergency situations
· Encourage all residents to get exercise and participate in scheduled activities
· Engage in housekeeping tasks such as replacing linens on beds, cleaning patient rooms and removing and replacing trash bags
· Work with dining room personnel to ensure that all residents get the correct meals and that all residents are able to eat
· High school diploma/GED required (Associate degree preferred)
· Valid CNA license
· Able to communicate clearly in English using written and verbal methods
· Excellent interpersonal communication skills
· Strong bedside manner
· Ability to work as a valuable part of a team
Location/Region: Greenfield, IN (46140)