Elwood Staffing in Greensburg, in partnership with our Seymour, IN branch, are seeking applicants to join the team at Valeo in Seymour, IN as production & assembly workers.
Valeo came to the United States in 1989, the company's North American headquarters are located in Troy, Michigan. Valeo is a lead automotive supplier who is partnered with all automakers worldwide. Valeo considers their employees to be their most valuable asset, as a result they focus on valuing their employees and their growth.
Associates will produce the latest technologies in automotive lighting. Job duties include assembly of lighting components, loading, running, and unloading machines and inspecting parts to ensure they meet Valeo's quality standards.
Pay starts at $12.00/hour on all shifts, with increases at 60 days and 120 days.
Temp to hire within 6-9 months.
1st shift - 7:00am-3:00pm
2nd shift - 3:00pm-11:00pm
3rd shift - 11:00pm-7:00am
Associates typically work 8 hours a day, 6-7 days a week.
Elwood associates at Valeo enjoy the following benefits:
- Work in a clean and organized environment
- Promotion and apprenticeship opportunities
- Unpaid time off after 30 days Paid Overtime, anything over 40 hours is time and a half
- Ability to enroll in affordable dental, vision, medical, prescription drug, short-term and long-term disability, and life insurance plans on day 1 of assignment
- Holiday Pay
- Working Advantage
- And MUCH more
Requirements for Production & Assembly Workers:
- No High School Diploma/GED needed
- 6 months- a year of steady work history/ previous production or manufacturing experience is preferred
- Ability to safely lift 25lbs. repetitively and push up to 50lbs., throughout an 8-12-hour shift
- Standing for 8-12 shifts is mandatory
- Flexibility to work overtime and weekends is required
- Steel Toe Shoes must be worn at all times
- Applicants must be willing to accept 2nd or 3rd shift after full time conversion
- Applicant may be subject to a drug screen
- Applicant may be subject to a background check*
- Applicant may be subject to a Motor Vehicle Report*
- APPLY TODAY!
We are an equal opportunity employer.
*A conviction record will not necessarily prevent you from being employed. You will be required to complete and submit a questionnaire. We will consider your age at the time of the offense, when the offense occurred, the seriousness and the nature of the offense, as well as any rehabilitation to determine your employability.
Location/Region: Seymour, IN