We have funeral homes located in Frankfort, Rossville, Mulberry, and Flora, Indiana.
We are looking for an energetic and enthusiastic Indiana Licensed Funeral Director. We are offering you the opportunity to custom build your employment pay/benefit package of up to $70,000. The package may include medical-dental-optical insurance, 401K, and housing (with all utilities paid). In addition to the package, you will receive paid license and continuing education fees, clothing allowance, cell phone, flexible schedule, and a year-end bonus that has ranged in the past from $2,000 to $ 15,000.
We will respect and appreciate your opinions on where the funeral service industry is heading. You will be a valued part of our team and a productive part of the new evolving funeral trends. At our staff meetings, your voice will be heard. When a family says how wonderful Genda Funeral Homes is because the firm was there during a difficult time, we always respond with "thank you, we have the best employees working beside us to make that happen."
What we expect in return is a complete understanding that choosing funeral service is not just a career, but more importantly, a lifestyle.
- We will all need to work some nights and weekends.
- The art of embalming will be paramount.
- Attention to detail is very important. We all share tasks such as cleaning, washing cars, light maintenance, and any other duties to make someone's funeral service flawless. That is what we do that sets us apart from other funeral homes.
- Everyone at Genda Funeral Homes should want and strive for perfection and getting better every day.
- Good communication skills such as good computer skills and phone skills are essential.
- Must be willing to work in the back and the front of the building.
- Be willing to relocate and be involved in the communities we serve.
- Serve every family as if they were your own family.
- At the end of the day, I will say "Thank You" for your hard work.
- Be a five-star director at a five-star funeral home.
We consider ourselves a family operation and if we are a good fit, we look forward to you joining our family.
Genda Funeral Homes is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
About this company
Selfless service is full service. It means making an extra effort to fulfill your family’s commemorative needs. It means listening carefully to your concerns and desires, helping you to plan a service that truly honors the life of your loved one. We are familiar with the funeral traditions of all ethnic groups and faiths, assuring families that all arrangements will be perfectly suitable and appropriate to every religious belief and tradition.
Location/Region: Rossville, IN