- Translate into machine set-up
- Move machine control to adjust machine
- Operate machine tools such as lathes,milling machines
- Set up, machine tools
- Set up and operate another machine tool during machining cycles
- Set or reset machine to required machining sequence to machine parts in tolerance
- Clean machine, tooling, and parts
- Set up and operate assigned equipment necessary to machine component parts
- Inspect parts as they exit the machine
- Read and interpret machine parts drawing specifications
- Operating equipment and machine tools
- Adjust machine settings to machine parts according to specifications and to maximize machining capabilities
- Start machine and observe cutting operations
- Sharpen tools and set up tooling
- Fabricate parts to specifications on blueprint
- Set up and operate computer numerical control machines by programming control instructions into machine control units
- Select appropriate set up tooling and fixtures for machines
- Determine accuracy of machine operations
- Set up and operate another machine tool during tape controlled machining cycles
- Produce parts within required tolerances.
About this company
CNC Machine Operator / Production Team – NSK Corporation
Use your Job Experiences to Fuel Your Future and Build a Career with Us!
Would you like to be building a career instead of working jobs that have minimal impact on your future work life? A career provides experiences and training to help you advance in pay and responsibility.
Our top benefits, excellent training program, and opportunities for advancement are just a few ways we facilitate your career development.
Established in 1916, NSK is a leading global supplier of bearings, linear motion and automotive components. NSK is dedicated to furthering the development of our industry, as well as our employees all over the world.
We are always looking for ambitious team players who have the desire to work their way up the ladder, succeed, and make improvements to our products, but also to our community, the environment and themselves.