Every day is different and interesting, delivering and installing, home appliances, televisions and audio video systems. Experience not required but preferred, training will be provided. You will experience daily interaction with customers while delivering and installing, washers and dryers, kitchen appliances including dishwashers and the latest high tech televisions and audio video systems.
- Should be comfortable with the use of hand tools
- Show a commitment to providing a high level of customer satisfaction
- Tech skills are a big plus, but not required.
- Have the ability to move heavy appliances safely into a customer’s home
- Be able to work without direct supervision
- Unpacking and preparing products for delivery and installation
- Warehouse organization
Position Benefits include
- Paid holidays and vacation time.
- Medical, Dental, Vision
- Supplemental Insurance
- Health Savings Account Benefits
- Clothing Allowance
- 401K Matching
- Sign on Bonus
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Flexible work schedule does include some Saturdays
*Benefits Vary based on Full or Part-Time employment status.
Job Type: Full-time or Part-Time
What You Need:
- Great communication skills
- Working knowledge of electronics & appliances
- Desire to help customers
What You’ll Do:
- Load, secure and protect merchandise
- Offload, install and demonstrate merchandise
- Safely operate delivery vehicle
- Assist in store as needed
- Age: 19
- HS diploma or equivalent preferred
- Able to perform physical job including lifting up to 50 lbs. without help and 300 lbs. with a dolly (Training will be made available)
- Able to work in all outdoor weather, including rain or snow.
Pay: $14.00 - $16.00 per hour
Location/Region: Seymour, IN