Morgan Foods, Inc., an international food processing company located in Scott County, Indiana will be accepting resumes for future entry-1evel production positions. With over 100 years of manufacturing expertise, Morgan Foods is a dynamic growing company, providing the retail food service and institutional use customers with high quality canned products including specialty and formulated foods. Utilizing state-of-the art facilities and equipment; Morgan Foods has become one of the nation’s leading canned goods producers.
All apps/resumes will be kept on file for a period of 6 months.
Preferred High School Diploma or GED Equivalent to apply
Must Pass Drug and Background Screen
You can expect a solid compensation package that includes:
- Candidates will have two or more years of maintenance experience preferably in an industrial/manufacturing environment needed by Morgan Foods, Inc.
- A solid understanding of mechanical systems or electronic systems
- Good analytical and mathematical aptitude
- Ability to work as part of a team
- Good communication skills & intermediate computer skills required
- Ability to work overtime and across multiple shifts
- High school diploma or equivalent
All candidates must possess a minimum of two industrial maintenance related skills or
coursework approved by MFI.
Union Scale, currently starting pay for Class I mechanic is $25.55 hour and full benefits
package available at 90 days.
After 90 days, your benefits include:
- Medical, Prescription Drug, Dental, Vision
- Life Insurance: You, Spouse, Dependents
- Short Term Disability, Volunteer LTD
- Union Pension & 401k Medical Pension
- 10 paid holiday & paid vacation beginning at 1 year
EOE/Drug Free/Smoke Free/M/F/H/V
PLEASE, NO PHONE CALLS
Location/Region: Austin, IN