$5,000 Sign on Bonus for inexperienced RNs - we offer paid training in dialysis.
$10,000 Sign on Bonus for dialysis experienced RNs.
Clinic address: 1020 N 18th St, Lafayette, IN 47904
You will manage our PCTs in providing safe, effective delivery of chronic hemodialysis therapy as well as delegate tasks, train, and monitor all direct-patient staff.About this Clinic Registered Nurse role:
Our Dialysis Clinic Nurses build lasting bonds with patients and their families. As a member of our team, you will be a vital part of a dynamic, committed group, bringing the best possible care to our patients. That means providing dialysis care to 10-12 patients at any given time and collaborating with our team to deliver a unique care plan.
Dialysis nursing experience is helpful, but many successful candidates bring prior nursing experience in Nephrology, ICU, CCU, Med/Surg or ER.
Why be a Nurse with Fresenius Medical Care North America (FMCNA)?
Here is your opportunity to make profound connections that make all the difference. As the global leader in dialysis healthcare, we know what it takes to create strong bonds among patients, their families, and our team members—and why it matters.
Our strength in the North American market and extensive global network provides our employees with the best of both worlds—the friendliness of a local organization and the stability of a worldwide organization—for diverse experiences and challenging career opportunities.
When you join the Fresenius Medical Care team, you will be welcomed into a company that is built on the philosophy that our employees are our most important asset and our patients are our priority.
What are the required skills, experience and/or education needed?
- Graduate of an accredited School of Nursing
- Current and valid Registered Nurse (RN) license in the state where practicing
- An assessment will be required if proceeding to interview for an open role
Some of the benefits to working at FMCNA:
- Rated as one of Forbes’ U.S. Best Employers
- Paid one-on-one training
- Tuition reimbursement
- Clinical Advancement Program (CAP) – ability to develop your career and increase pay
- Comprehensive health insurance
- 401(K) with company match offering
- Paid time off – annual accrual of 208 hours will the ability to roll partial over each year
- Adoption assistance
- Employee discount program (fitness, technology, travel…..) and much more
Location/Region: Lafayette, IN (47904)