Immediate Opening for SECURITY GUARD at a Manufacturing facility in Greenfield.
Genric is a global Security company with over 20 years experience. We are currently seeking to hire Unarmed Security Guards.
Responsibilities & Duties:
- Capable of performing foot patrol of 2 or more miles daily
- Observes and reports activities and incidents at an assigned client site, providing for the security and safety of client property and personnel
- Makes periodic patrols to check for irregularities
- Controls access to client site or facility through established protocols
- Observe departing personnel to protect against theft of company property
- Responds to a variety of incidents
- Prepares logs and reports as required
- Provide assistance to customers, employees and visitors in a courteous and professional manner
Required Experience & Skills:
- Ability to operate radio or telephone equipment and/or console monitors
- Must be capable of performing foot patrols
- Active listening skills
- Ability to assess and evaluate situations effectively
- Ability to identify critical issues quickly and accurately
- Attention to detail
- Must be at least 18 years old and possess a high school diploma or equivalent
- Must meet minimum requirements of state licensing for security guard employment
- Must be a U.S. citizen or a foreign citizen authorized to legally work in the United States
- Must have access to reliable transportation
- Must submit to and pass a drug test, extensive background check; including criminal history, personal references, employment and education verification's.
Location/Region: Greenfield, IN