Homeview Health and Rehabilitation Center
OUR MISSION STATEMENT
Homeview Health and Rehabilitation is committed to restoring our residents to their highest potential through kind, compassionate medical care.
Now Hiring Multiple Positions
RN, LPN, QMA, and CAN
$10,000 Sign on Bonus for RN’s & LPN’s
$2,500 Sign on Bonus for QMA’s & C.N.A’s
• Work directly with residents to ensure their needs are met.
• Use nursing principles and an assessment of the patient to develop, determine and implement a plan that is individualized for the patient and works with other medical professionals during this process. Furthermore, he or conducts care conferences for residents, when they are required.
• Initiate the orders of physicians involved in the care of the resident, administers the necessary medications and carries out any treatments and procedures outlined in the patient’s plan.
• Accurately document all care they provide for a patient and note any observations for others in the medical team.
• Work with the medical team, patient, his and her family and any visitors to ensure the atmosphere is pleasant and positive. The goal is to provide the highest level of care for the patient and they and their loved ones should feel comfortable at all times.
• Ensure others caring for the patient understand what treatment has been provided and what is needed. This may be done through a consultation with others in the medical team, through change-of-shift reports or a face-to-face meeting.
• Confidentiality remains critical in the healthcare field. Must fully understand all Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act (HIPAA) requirements.
• In the event a patient’s condition changes, alert the medical team immediately to ensure the safety and care of the patient.
• When a patient is to be discharged, assists in the process.
• A high school diploma or GED.
• A graduate of an accredited school and possess a valid license in good standing according to State and Federal requirements.
• Have a thorough understanding of the principles of safe effective nursing practices within the State of Indiana.
• Basic computer knowledge and skills (i.e., the ability to access and use the internet, Word, E-mail
This facility considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, national origin, age, disability, marital or veteran status, sexual orientation, or any other legally protected status. This facility is a smoke-free and drug-free workplace. If you need assistance in completing this application, or if you need an accommodation with respect to any other aspect of the application process, please make your request known immediately.
About this company
Living well is the lifestyle you will find at Homeview Health and Rehabilitation. Our well-trained, compassionate staff supervises every aspect of our resident’s wellness. With 24-hour nursing care, Homeview focuses on the entire spectrum of one’s well-being, from their physical and emotional health to their needs for friendship and intellectual stimulation.
Our community is composed of three distinct "neighborhoods," each with its own intimate restaurant-style dining, courtyard and beautiful common areas. The rooms are decorated tastefully in a home-like manner while featuring electric beds, handicap accessible bathrooms and a team of eager professionals anxious to serve.
Location/Region: Franklin, IN (46131)