Freudenberg-NOK ~ Innovating Together
WE HIRE DIRECT!
Full Time Maintenance Technician – 2nd Shift
Primary Job Responsibilities:
- Ability to design, implement, diagnose and repair simple electrical and electronic circuits which conform to all applicable safety standards.
- Ability to trouble-shoot and repair both simple and complex hydraulic circuits.
- Responsible for preventative maintenance for specified area.
- Understand, comply & implement the health, safety, and environmental policies and regulations.
- Perform all functions in accordance with the Quality System work instructions.
- Maintain adherence to Company policies, safety/ergonomic standards, and good housekeeping practices.
- Two to three years of experience preferred
- Flexibility to work other shifts including unexpected call-in’s due to business need.
- Ability to lift 35 lbs.
- Good interpersonal skills & excellent attendance
- A valid driver’s license is required to operate fork trucks (if applicable).
Full Time CNC Mill Machinist – 1st Shift
Primary Job Responsibilities:
- Operate CNC and manual milling machines, CNC and manual lathes and other high-precision machining equipment for the build and repair of high-precision mold cavities and components which are used for the molding of precision rubber seals
- Measure and inspect machined mold components to ensure accuracy and quality
- Perform fitting and assembly operations on mold components
- Perform preventive maintenance of tool shop machinery as required
- 5+ years’ experience in set-up and operation of milling, turning and grinding equipment making high-precision components
- General knowledge of high-precision machine shop operations required
- Experience in rubber and/or plastics mold making desired
- Ability to read and understand detailed technical drawings / blueprints
- Experience with process optimization methods (set-up reduction, productivity, quality) desired
- Must be capable of accurate measuring and quality verification of work
- Very high level of attention to detail required
- May be required to own some measurement equipment and other tooling
- Experience with lean systems, 6-Sigma, Kaizen / continuous improvement concepts is a plus; willingness to obtain certifications
- Good interpersonal and communication skills & excellent attendance
- Must be able to perform the physical requirements of the job
- Must understand and follow all safety policies
- Completion of post-secondary education or training (trade school or college) in machining or tool & die is preferred but not required
We strive to be an employer of choice by providing a positive culture, competitive pay & competitive benefits package which include:
- Medical Plan
- Dental Plan
- Vision Plan
- 401 (k)
- Profit Sharing
- Short Term Disability
- Wellness Programs
- Tuition Reimbursement
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.
About this company
Freudenberg-NOK in Morristown, IN is part of a global manufacturing company leading the world in special sealing technology with a focus on producing applications for the automotive industry.
INNOVATING TOGETHER. Creating innovative products together with colleagues, customers, and partners and exploring new paths. As a leading technology group—this is what moves us. More than 48,000 employees in over 60 countries strive for solutions that support sustainability. Our world is growing closer together and changing rapidly. Do you feel ready to rise to new challenges and to seize opportunities? Do you want to contribute to designing the future with us? Join the Freudenberg Group and become part of our intercultural and interdisciplinary team.
Location/Region: Morristown, IN (46161)