The communications consultant will be responsible for marketing communications and organizational messaging spanning multiple internal and external communications channels. The ideal candidate will have a strong brand voice and writing savvy, B2B communications skills that translate features into benefits, practice in content of various formats, and an ability to create engaging communications with strong project management experience. The successful associate will have the ability to keep pace in a fast-moving organization, possessing the ability to both develop strategy and follow through with end-to-end execution.
The communications consultant must be a highly strategic thinker who takes a comprehensive approach to communication planning, applying a deep understanding of the business and applies a focused communication approach. Responsibilities
- Create content, copy and concepts across a wide range of mediums. These include web text such as feature stories, project descriptions, bios, case studies, blog posts and press releases; ghost-written bylines; research reports; marketing text including boilerplate; campaign concepts; email marketing and other related writing duties.
- Develop internal communications, including electronic and print communications, contributions to corporate publications, employee engagement communications, marketing materials, and corporate website content.
- Manage the end-to-end internal communications process, to include information gathering, audience analysis, communication goal identification, message development, execution, and gathering feedback to inform future communications.
- Conceptualize, design and implement compelling communication plans, campaigns and messages across a variety of mediums that resonate with and engage audiences to take action or achieve desired business results.
- Incorporate communications trends and best practices, as well as new tools and technologies into the marketing department’s communications practices.
- Execute a clear communications strategy which is consistent across all aspects of external and internal communications and which is integrated within the business communications strategy and will demonstrate exemplary writing, editing and communications skills, and be a versatile and polished communicator capable of solving complex challenges and developing original solutions.
- Skillfully distill complex information applying a strategic lens to all communication efforts, seeking to identify, design and execute customized solutions that ensure consistent, relevant communications.
- Build relationships and position oneself as the expert in organizational communications to influence decision making across the organization.
- Create and advise on high quality, compelling communications at the organizational level, for a variety of channels (e.g. email, presentations, posters, live events, videos, internal websites, social media etc.).
- Track effectiveness of communication plans and change course as needed as well as improvements are implemented to make the process more efficient.
- Translate creative direction and creative briefs into engaging and effective messaging and copy concepts
- Bachelor’s degree in communications, marketing, public relations, journalism, English or a related field; Master’s degree preferred.
- At least 7years of business communications, marketing content development, or technical copywriting. Healthcare experience preferred.
- Strong writing skills, with the ability to create engaging content that aligns with our brand.
- Outstanding communication and presentational skills (written, oral, listening, influencing, coaching, strategic communication planning).
- Ability to assess and simplify information from a variety of sources to present in a clear manner, using a variety of communication channels.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite (Excel, PowerPoint, Word, Outlook, etc.).
- Adobe Creative Cloud and SharePoint experience preferred.
- History of success managing “performance-based” communications programs (being able to link communications programs to business results).
- Dynamic and high energy, able to perform well under deadline pressure.
About this company
A Healthcare Technology Management Organization, TriMedx elevates clinical engineering through innovative management programs, medical equipment life cycle solutions and service data for more than 1.7 million devices worth over $15.6 billion.
Location/Region: Indianapolis, IN