Sr Executive Assistant - Exec Office COO - Full-Time,Day - Indianapolis-250 W 96th Street - Indianapolis,IN
Why Join Ascension?
St. Vincent, part of Ascension, is a nonprofit, faith-based health system that is guided by our mission to provide compassionate, personalized care, especially for those who are vulnerable. St. Vincent is one of Indiana’s largest employers with 22 ministries serving 57 counties in central and southern Indiana. Our 134-year-old health system includes a wide range of services including cardiovascular care, women’s and children’s health, neurosciences, cancer care, orthopedics, bariatrics, primary care, emergency medicine, imaging, general surgery and long-term acute care.
What You Will Do
As a Sr Executive Assistant with St. Vincent Health-IN, you will have the opportunity to provide administrative support for ministry CEO or System Office executive.
- Coordinates schedules, visitors, telephone calls, meetings, deadlines and presentations to ensure the executive office functions seamlessly. Maintains executive office calendar.
- Oversees scheduling, catering, document preparation and distribution for meetings and conference calls for the Board of Director and Board committees.
- Schedules and coordinates management meetings, conferences, special events, and travel arrangements.
- Attends board and management meetings, maintains minutes of all proceedings and acts as custodian for all related documentation. Prepares and distributes subsequent correspondence as needed, and follows up on action items to ensure completion.
- Prepares and coordinates the preparation of correspondence, reports, presentation materials and other written communications as required.
- Monitors financial and budget information and prepares data for review.
- May supervise administrative staff, including scheduling, recruitment, payroll, and staff relations. Provides input to performance management.
What You Will Need Education:
- High school diploma or GED required
Equal Employment Opportunity
St.Vincent is an EEO/AA Employer M/F/Disability/Vet. Please click the link below for more information.
http://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/pdf/eeopost.pdfEEO is the Law Poster Supplementhttp://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/pdf/ofccp_eeo_supplement_final_jrf_qa_508c.pdfPlease note that Ascension will make an offer of employment only to individuals who have applied for a position using our official application. Be on alert for possible fraudulent offers of employment. Ascension will not solicit money or banking information from applicants.
St. Vincent, a member of Ascension Health, participates in the Electronic Employment Verification Program. Please click the E-Verify link below for more information.
About this company
St. Vincent has been dedicated to improving the health of Indiana communities we have been privileged to serve for more than 140 years, with 20 health ministries serving in central and southern Indiana. Our more than 16,000 associates and 3,000 physicians provide a broad range of medical expertise and services, including cardiovascular, cancer care, orthopedics, neuroscience, women’s health, pediatric services through Peyton Manning Children’s Hospital at St. Vincent, bariatrics, primary care, Level I Trauma emergency care, long-term acute care, primary care services and more. Combined with our exceptional medical expertise, our true legacy lies in the compassionate care given each and every day and a commitment to put our patients and their well-being first. In addition to improving the health of the communities we serve, St. Vincent provided more than $266 million in community benefit and care of persons living in poverty in fiscal year 2016.
Location/Region: Indianapolis, IN