The Manger, Client Resource Center leads execution of all customer facing proposals and presentations for the Commercial team, including all activity for New Business Development and Client Services. This role leads a team consisting of proposal developer(s) and writer(s). The Client Resource Center team works very closely with the Commercial and Client Services teams to respond for new business development presentations, customer retention proposals, client presentations, RFP responses. This role coordinates legal responses and involvement as required by the commercial process, working closely with the business attorneys. This role is responsible to coordinate and host the weekly deal team meeting on Friday morning, by working with the commercial leaders and pricing & finance teams. This role will work closely marketing and product teams, as a key advisor in design, implementation and optimization of the company’s Go-To-Market-Strategy. Extraordinary organizational and analytical skills are critical to ensure complete, accurate and timely customer responses. Reporting to the Chief Commercial Officer, this person fosters close working relationships with internal and external stakeholders to ensure Clear understanding of the commercial requirements, including management of project funnel and deadlines for an efficient and effective Client Resource Center. Responsibilities (50%) LEAD CUSTOMER RESOURCE CENTER TEAM & ACTIVITIES
- Lead team of proposal specialists for all customer facing documents, to include proposals, presentations, RFP/RFI/RFQ responses and marketing support, as requested.
- Effectively manage project funnel for timely, accurate and impactful customer-facing materials.
- Establish key success metrics for Client Resource Center, align with CCO and report quarterly.
- Ensure the best-fit and appropriate Sales Technology is available
- Manage sales tech stack application CRM-Sales, Qvidian, Tableau, Meltwater, Definitive
- Maintain Sales Team resource library
- Collaborate with business development, client services, operations, pricing, finance, legal, marketing and product as needed to ensure effective and efficient delivery of customer requirements.
- Work with CCO to establish approval requirements of materials and ensure adherence.
- Lead weekly Deal Team Review meeting – communicate with teams for accurate and timely deal team documents, provide coaching and support as needed.
(20%) PEOPLE MANAGEMENT
- Work closely with the team, providing constructive feedback for associate development,
- Identify training and development needs specific to each associate twice per year, as needed. Ensure training is complete.
- Evaluate performance following TRIMEDX employee performance management process.
- Foster an environment of collaboration and drive positive associate engagement
(30%) PROPOSAL DEVELOPMENT/CUSTOMER SITE VISITS & PRESENTATIONS
- Hands-on, direct development of large, strategic customer deals as required by CCO or SVP, Business Development
- Participate in customer site visits and presentations as required by CCO or SVP, Business Development
Qualifications Education and Work Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Marketing, Finance, or related field required
- At least 5-7 years of relevant work experience in Marketing, Sales Operations or Business Development capacity
- Minimum 2 years of experience with Healthcare Sales Operations
- Previous leadership experience is preferred
- Project management skills including coordination, communication, and adherence to budget and completion goals, prioritization and troubleshooting
- Demonstrated knowledge of Microsoft Office (Microsoft Power Point/Word/Excel/Visio) and Sales Technology for proposal development and tracking, as well as proficiency with a CRM tool.
- Strong customer relationship skills; including strong written, verbal and presentational communication skills
- Demonstrates excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Takes great pride in professional, product result, keenly understanding the impact each document has to the TRIMEDX brand.
- Ability to build quick rapport and credibility with all levels of personnel including healthcare executives and leadership
- Prioritizes and plans work activities, uses time expertly and develops realistic action plans
- Ability to independently define, schedule, and manage the proposal preparation process, including the ability to understand and analyze the details of an RFP, RFI or RFQ
- Ability to gather and analyze information and implement solutions
- Ability to work & lead in a fast paced, high pressure team environment
- Exposure and comfort with presenting to senior-level management and executives is required.
- Handles confidential and sensitive information and records with a high degree of discretion, diligence and good judgment.
- Ability to thrive in a matrixed organization must be evident
About this company
A Healthcare Technology Management Organization, TriMedx elevates clinical engineering through innovative management programs, medical equipment life cycle solutions and service data for more than 1.7 million devices worth over $15.6 billion.
Location/Region: Indianapolis, IN